Welcome to LANDSMITH"S blog! Harnessing my passion for our environment and well designed, useful outdoor space, I am fortunate to live in Charleston, SC and design fine gardens for clients around the Lowcountry. This blog not only highlights the gardens I create for clients but also focuses on stewardship of our natural surroundings. Please enjoy the posts, feel free to comment and check back often...

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thanks to a good friend, I now realize just how bad my typing is. I spell really well and type really badly. Sustainable sustainable sustainable sustainable sustainable... ok I've got it now!
We have rain today which will be nice for all the new growth that is about to push!
I've noticed that the Water Oaks are dropping leaves they never dropped in the winter and my crocus are starting to burst through the soil. The Daffodils are looking great and the roses are budding up. My Camellia is still blooming and my dogs are destroying the lawn. There are lots of birds in the garden and a fine greenish yellowish dust everywhere... Hello Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment